BEDS & MORE is the trading name of MBD DISTRIBUTION LTD, a company registered in England and Wales: company number 11538566
1: We may refuse to accept an order:
a) Where goods are not available
b) Where we cannot obtain authorization for your payment
c) If there has been a pricing or description error
d) If you do not meet any eligibility criteria set out in our terms and conditions
- e) If you refuse to provide requested proof of identity where it is required to confirm your address / payment method.
REFUSAL OF DELIVERY
If you refuse delivery of an order you will be subject to a return delivery fee deemed reasonable in accordance with the order. These fees will be deducted from the refund amount which shall be issued once the goods are received back in our warehouse and fully inspected.
8.0 CUSTOMER ORGANISED RETURNS
8.1 If you have changed your mind and wish to return any products to us, please be advised that you have a statutory duty to take reasonable care of the products that you are returning. We reserve the right to bring action against you in the event you breach this statutory duty. This will be reviewed on a case by case basis but examples include:
8.2 Returned products are damaged in transit: If products on return are lost or damaged in transit, we reserve the right to seek direct costs from you.
8.3 Returned products are not suitable for resale: On receipt of the returned goods, BEDS & MORE will inspect and assess the suitability of products for re-sale and reserves the right to seek payment for the direct cost should you have been negligent in your duty to care.
Please note, BEDS & MORE will not be responsible for any loss or damage to them in transit and, for this reason, we recommend that you use a recorded delivery service and with appropriate insurance.
Placing an order with BEDS & MORE Interiors constitutes your agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions. BEDS & MORE Interiors reserves the right to change these terms and conditions from time to time without notice to you. Your contract with us will be governed by the terms and conditions in place when your order is accepted.
You will be requested to read and accept these terms and conditions every time you place an order. For this reason, we encourage you to review them whenever you use this website to ensure that you are familiar with the latest terms and conditions. Before placing your order, if you have any questions relating to these terms and conditions please contact us on 0800 206 2668.
It is the customers full responsibility to make sure product descriptions have been thoroughly acknowledging and clarifying product details i.e size
Our customer experience is very important to us and we, therefore, understand that there is sometimes a need to return goods. We are therefore happy to accept the return of faulty and damaged goods, provided that we receive your return request within 7 days of delivery. Below we have outlined the steps you need to take to request a return.
CUSTOMERS ARE REQUESTED TO CHECK ALL ITEMS WITHIN 7 DAYS, WE WILL NOT ACCEPT ANY DAMAGES AFTER THIS TIME FRAME OF RECEIVING YOUR GOODS.
If you wish to return items that were supplied to you by BEDS & MORE Interiors please take the following actions to help us resolve the situation.
- Notify BEDS & MORE Interiors of any damage, faulty or missing parts of your order Sales@Bedsandmoreinteriors.com within 7 days of receipt of goods. Claims that are reported after this period will not be accepted.
- To process the claim we require either your postcode or order number and clear pictures of the damaged or faulty item. (your claim will not be able to begin without these)
- Once this is reviewed by our Customer Care Team they will aim to contact you within 48 hours.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. Your item must be in the original packaging and needs to have the receipt or proof of purchase.
- The Customer will be responsible for returning the items at their own cost / use of transport. Customers will be responsible for paying the restocking fee of 10% of the order price on top of any other charges that may apply.